Martes, Hulyo 4, 2017

Learning Log 2 - INFOSEC

New learning log means new activities happened, new things discussed and most importantly 2 weeks of INFOSEC have passed. For 2 weeks time, we should have 4 meetings, however this time we only managed to have 2 meetings.

Even though, we met only for 2 times this past two weeks I was able to learn the different models like Bell La Padula Model, Biba Model and Clark-Wilson model. I admit that during discussion i was not able to cope up but as I read the slides and let my classmate explain it to me further and in simple terms, I was able to understand the lessons. 

But the most exciting part during the 2 week span is the research project. My group mates were able to submit our 1st draft about our topic, Fake News. It was a very trendy topic that made our group excited researching and study about it. It almost took us a week to fully finish our first draft, I hope that we make it perfect by midterms. 

I also wish that Sir Justin's Health would be fine though out the remaining of the term so that no meeting will be missed and so that we would enjoy the subject until finals.  

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento